EA L39 Sport
EA L39 Sport
EA L39 Sport Reno Racer
If item is not in stock please email us at email@example.com and lets get you ordered in your favorite scheme today!!
The New L39 Sport Reno Racer is our response to what the market has been asking for; more scale planes. Next in line to follow the Viper Sport is the Reno Racer L39. We decided to model the popular version of the racing version L39. Our L39 offers scale landing gear and optional gear doors.
The L39 has a very wide speed envelope, capable of very slow landings and slow flight but still achieves exhilarating high speed flight performance. One of the benefits of our L39 Sport is it that it is available in ARF form and also the very popular PNP version. This allows the model to go from un-boxing to the flying field in an incredibly short amount of time with just a few simple steps to complete in between. As with all EA products, our models are tested thoroughly and field proven ensuring your modeling experience with our products is a successful one.
- Wingspan: 1.73m / 68.1 inches
- Length: 2.24m / 88.2 inches
- Weight: 22-23 Lbs
- Power: 85-120N
- Fuel 2.7L
ARF version includes:
- L39 Kit
- 2.7L fuel tank
- Stainless dual wall thrust pipe
- Electric landing gear
- Standard Wing, fin and stab foil covers
PNP version includes:
- Pre-made and installed linkages
- Aluminum Servo Arms
- Plumbed and installed fuel system including UAT
- Stainless dual wall thrust pipe Installed
- Electric landing gear and controller wired and installed
- 8 HV Servos wired and Installed
- Standard Wing, fin and stab covers
- Painted in the mold and cleared paint work
Introductory Price: $TBD/ARF and $TBD/PNP
All composite, carbon fiber reinforced layup. Painted outside the mold with automotive base coat and clear coat. Highly prefinished ARF models requiring very little work to get flying. We also now offer PNP on certain models.
Give us a call or email us if you have more questions reagrding our products.
Shipping available via Air or Sea freight.