THE BEE II KERO START OR GAS START
- The strongest lightest 15.5 lb motor ever built. Weight is only 2 lbs 1.6 oz.(0.954 kg) plus accessories.
- Perfect for any airframe that uses a single or twin Ramtec, Dynamax, or Byron ducted fan.
- The fastest accelerations in it’s thrust class.
- Engine ready for installation, with the newest in ECU’s.
- All motors tested at over 6000 ft.
- AMA approval 6/13/03.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Thrust: 6.3 Kg (15.5 Lbs) @ 180,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.36 Kg (0.8 Lbs)
- Weight: 0.954Kg (2lbs 1.6oz), with starter
- Diameter: 80 mm (3.15 inches)
- Length: 232 mm (9.13 inches), with starter
- RPM Range: 55,000 – 180,000 RPM
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500°C – 700°C
- Fuel Consumption: 0.12 – 0.18 Lt/min (4 – 6 Oz/min. avg.)
- Fuel Types: Jet A1, 1-K kerosene
- Lubrication: 2.5% Synthetic Oil mixed in the fuel
- Maintenance Interval: 25 hours
JF-50 BEE Turbine Complete Set with Auto Start includes:
- I.C.S1 (Intelligent Control System)
- HDT (Hand Data Terminal and Programmer)
- Fuel pump
- Electronic starting gas valve
- Electronic fuel valve
- Fuel tubing, tubing connector set, filters, and cable set
- 2S – 2P, 7.4v Duralite Li Ion battery pack
- Starting gas tank
- Turbine SAFETY mounting clamps
- Detailed instruction manual